Insurance For On & Off The Trails
Riding a snowmobile is a rip-roaring winter pastime, but comes with its share of risks – especially when you're sledding at high speeds in low-visibility, snowy weather. MVR Insurance Agency stands out among snowmobile insurance companies because we offer the right protection at an affordable price.
Snowmobile Insurance can help with:
- Bodily Injury: Helps pay for hospital bills, medical expenses, and other costs related to an accident you are responsible for that injures someone other than a guest passenger. This coverage is the amount available to other people in the event of an injury.
- Property Damage Liability: Helps pay for repairs to someone else's snowmobile, vehicle, or personal property if you're responsible for an accident.
- Gear Replacement: Replace your helmet, snow boots, goggles, gloves, and other protective gear lost or damaged in an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Helps pay for repairs or replacement if your snowmobile is stolen, vandalized, or damaged in some way other than a collision.
- Custom Parts & Equipment Replacement
Give us a call (914) 693-3500 so we can insure your passion!