Inland Marine

Inland Marine Insurance Coverage from MVR Insurance Agency

Does your business need inland marine insurance?

As a type of property and casualty insurance, inland marine generally covers equipment that is transported across land.

Inland Marine insurance may help cover items that are typically excluded by property coverage, such as items of high value. The coverage helps meet the costs to repair or replace covered property that is damaged due to covered events including theft, fire, wind, hail or water damage.

Inland Marine insurance typically covers:

Who needs it?

Most small business owners have protection under traditional commercial property insurance, but in cases where property is mobile or more specialized, you need to make sure you have coverage. The following businesses are those that typically need inland marine coverage:

Inland Marine Construction Insurance

MVR Agency offers products and services for the construction industry that meet a wide range of needs. We provide protection for fixed property under construction and equipment used during construction, whether it is in transit, in storage or at the job site.


Give us a call (914) 693-3500 today to learn how we can protect what you value most!

Get a Commercial Insurance Quote Today!

MVR Agency