Insurance For Everything on the Water
Be it a speedboat, pontoon boat, sailboat, a jet-ski or fishing rig, we’re here to help you protect one of your biggest and most prized investments. Learn more about the boat and watercraft coverages we offer below, then give us a call (914) 693-3500 to discuss the right coverage for you.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance can help with:
- Water Sports Coverage: Helps cover any injuries or damages to property for which the boat owner is liable. Tubing, knee boarding, wake boarding, wake surfing, and waterskiing are typically covered. Note that parasailing, kite boarding, or other activities in which someone is pulled through the air are traditionaly not covered.
- Agreed Value Coverage: If your boat/watercraft is declared a total loss, you will receive the total amount agreed upon with Safeco to replace it..
- Emergency Assistance Package: Emergency assistance for boats/watercrafts and personal watercraft, will reimburse you for the cost of on-water towing, labor and emergency services like delivery of fuel, oil or a loaned battery if your boat is disabled while on the water.
- Fuel Spill and Wreckage Removal: Covers cost related to cleaning up fuel spills and removal of accident wreckage.
- Personal Effects Coverage: Covers fishing gear and other personal property on your boat/watercraft.
- Physical Damage Coverage: Helps pay for the cost to repair/replace the boat/watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer up to the agreed value of your boat/watercraft.
Be a safe boater! You’ll save up to 15% on your premiums when you complete a boating safety course offered by the Coast Guard Auxiliary or U.S. Power Squadron.
Give us a call (914) 693-3500 so we can insure your passion!